“Check it out, the first complete look at the finished protype frame for a line we are designing and fabricating for CLOUT Magazine. There will be three sizes in all but featured here is the 24″ titled “Noah” prototype. Per CLOUT all the info is below.
“We’ve been at work the past few month’s along side Matthew Rodriguez of Pops Fabrication, and finally here is a look at the prototype for our first 24″ BMX frame.”
Join the SFBE and rideSFO crews for two events during Bike To Work Day.
We will be hosting an Energizer Station at rideSFO‘s Flagship Store at 1724 Mandela Parkway, Oakland CA, 94607 from 7 to 9 AM. Coffee provided by Kinetic Koffee. Baked goods provided by Sweet Adeline Bakeshop via our neighbors Create in Clay. We also have a limited supply of Bike To Work Bags filled with giveaways. In addition, fill out the SFBE Survey and enter a chance to win several prizes from SFBE vendors from Maya Cycle, Green Guru Gear and more. Prizes are drawn weekly. For, the Survey, go HERE!
* The Muddy Roses (live Americana music)
* Bike Carousel rides with Cyclecide
* Tina Tamale of La Borinqueña with nachos, agua frescas and tamales
* El Tacobike with tacos and tortas
* Ratto’s with gourmet sandwiches, salads, soups and drinks
* PopcycleSF selling, you got it, Popsicles!
* Trumer Pils Beer
* Big Tadoo Puppet Theater
* Parklets Demonstration